SEPTA's Annual Service Plan for FY 2020 is being drafted, and public hearings on the changes are scheduled for May 29 at 1234 Market St. Aside from relatively minor changes to bus routes, the proposed changes to the Service Standards is being done in preparation for Comprehensive Bus Network redesign, and includes major changes such as:
- Overarching goals for service development;
- A route classification system for evaluating existing surface transit;
- Two new performance metrics and method for evaluating existing service;
- Network design standards; and
- An enhanced service development process that proactively engages stakeholders and the public.
Read the documents below and help to give feedback to SEPTA planners to help ensure modernized transit for Philadelphia!
May 29, 2019 at 5:00pm – 7pm
Add this event to your Google Calendar
1234 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Google map and directions
- 2 people are going